26/33 Livingstone Road Petersham 2049 NSW
SOLD $640,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
SOLD $640,000 - ONE BEDROOM BLOCK RECORD
Successfully negotiated for a one bedroom block record. Not everything has to go to Auction to gain the best and secure price, my team and I will always get the best price in any market. 5 different qualified buyers just missed out on this property.
If you have something similar to sell, please call me as it would be lovely to find these 3 families a local home.
Smart Nothing-to-Spend Living with Excellent Floorplan & Lock-up Garage!
Quiet and privately positioned towards the back of this well cared for and solid low maintenance brick building, this generously proportioned true one bedroom, with simply the best floorplan, is the ideal first home or investment sharing an intercom entry with just 8 other homes.
Perfectly set upon the upper floor being secure and private, the first thing you'll feel is comfort and naturally bright flowing interior space, ideal for today's modern lock-up & leave lifestyle.
Updated throughout, here's just a few key inclusions:
- Smartly located towards the rear of the complex, being 2nd floor of a low-rise 3 level immaculately presented building with only one common wall
- Large fitted kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, Whirlpool appliances, LED counter lighting, dual sink, dishwasher & hardwearing timber flooring
- Entry to open-plan living & dining areas seamlessly flows to a sundrenched covered balcony to relax and enjoy when family & friends call by
- Full size neatly presented bathroom with bathtub & separate shower with adjustable handset and vanity storage, complete with brand new hot water system
- Separate internal laundry & an ideal store room
- Master size bedroom fitted with soft deep pile carpeting, 2 door floor-to-ceiling built-in robe and plantation blinds with leafy outlook
- A large lock-up garage is on-title & ideal for extra storage as well as the family car & scooter
Return home to relax and enjoy light & airy open plan living whilst everything you need is just around the corner. It's only metres from the heartbeat of Petersham's vibrant cafes and restaurant scene with village shops, parks and regular public transport options including the express city-bound buses & Petersham train station makes life easy!
An affordable option for the first home buyer or investor looking to capitalise the ever popular need for convenience of an Inner West lifestyle.
A perfect opportunity.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Petersham, NSW 2049 priced between $410,000 and $770,000