26/30 Slade Street Carseldine QLD 4034
Modern 2 Bedroom Villa in Quiet Location26/30 Slade Street, Carseldine
Positioned in a quiet complex, just minutes from schools, shops and public transport and approximately 25-30 minutes' drive from Brisbane CBD, this is an outstanding opportunity for the astute buyer to take advantage of the central position and fabulous lifestyle this lovely home has to offer, but without the City price tag.
* Generous open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining area is air-conditioned for year-round comfort and open onto a north-east facing courtyard with covered patio - a great space to entertain family and friends
* Modern, neutral colour palette throughout compliments any decor
* North-East facing living and entertainment areas allow for plenty of natural light
* Functional kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven and rangehood, easy-clean ceramic cooktop and plenty of storage
* Master bedroom is large and has a mirrored built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and ensuite
* Ensuite is modern and fresh with plenty of natural light, large shower, single vanity and toilet
* Bedroom 2 is a good size and has a mirrored built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
* Main Bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet
* European Laundry off hallway
* Single Lock Up Garage with remote control and internal access
* Gated side access to rear courtyard
* Carpet in bedrooms and easy-care tiled flooring in living areas
* Fly screens and ceiling fans throughout
* Vertical blinds
* NBN connected
* Ready to move right in or rent out
* Rent Appraisal: $360 - $380 per week approx.
Centrally located in the quiet, near-new "Limestone Park" complex close to all major facilities.
* 4 minutes' walk approx. to City Bus on Lacey Road
* 12 minutes' walk approx. to Carseldine Central Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Chemist, Bakery, Dentist, Bottle Shop and several great restaurants
* 30 mins walk or 4 minutes' drive approx. Carseldine Train Station (Approx. 31 minutes via train to Brisbane Central Train Station)
* 35 mins walk approx. to St Flannan's School and Aspley State High School or about 10 minutes by bicycle
* 5 minutes' drive approx. to Aspley Central Business District with Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre, Coles, Kmart, ALDI, Post Office, Banks, popular restaurants and other boutique stores
* 5 mins drive approx. to Carseldine Homemaker Centre with Bunnings, ALDI, JB Hi-Fi and other specialty stores
* 6 mins drive approx. to Aspley East State Primary School & Taigum State Primary School
* 7 minutes' drive approx. to St Dympna's Primary School
* 8 minutes' drive approx. to St Joseph's Primary School
* 8 minutes' drive approx. to recently Expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 8 mins drive approx.
* 12 minutes' drive approx. to St Joseph's Nudgee College
* 13 mins drive approx. to Brisbane Entertainment Centre & Eatons Hill Hotel
* 20 mins drive approx. to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
* 25-30 minutes' drive from Brisbane CBD
* Carseldine is approximately 16km from Brisbane City
* 1-hour drive approx.to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
* Easy access to the M1 & M3 motorways
An inspection is an absolute must to fully appreciate all the features this fabulous home has to offer.
Don't miss out! Call or text Deborah McCulloch today on 0417 621 568 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?