26 Woodhouse Canning Vale WA 6155
Absolutely Charming !26 Woodhouse, Canning Vale
• Colonial façade
• Solid wood entrance door with security screen.
• Easy care tiled flooring throughout main living space.
• Spacious 504sq. block within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• Spacious master suite with plush carpets, good sized walk-in robe, venetian blinds and air conditioner.
• En suite bathroom finished in black and white with new taps and toilet.
• Front sitting room, (currently used as baby’s room) with carpets, skirting boards and split system air conditioner
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, microwave recess and plenty of cupboards.
• Open plan family/meals area feature tiled floors, skirting boards, coffered feature ceiling, venetian blinds and a warm inviting decor
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good sized with built in robes carpets and vertical blinds.
• Main bathroom is light and bright finished in neutral tones. Features include quality fittings, and bath.
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space.
• Extensive outdoor entertaining including a massive paved patio area with under gabled patio and pull down and lock blinds around the outside for all year-round entertaining.
• Stunning reticulated tropical garden surrounds the patio making this space feel private
• Double carport with automatic door..
• Sparkling below ground swimming pool with glass fencing.
• Close to Canning Vale primary school, and public transport.
• Leisurely walk to Livingston Shopping centre.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canning Vale, WA 6155 priced between $320,000 and $590,000