26 Riflebird Avenue Aroona QLD 4551
WAKE UP EVERY DAY TO THE MOST SPECTACULAR VIEWS26 Riflebird Avenue, Aroona
This magnificent split level pole home is perfectly perched on an elevated block and just waiting for a new family to fall in love with. Built and crafted to perfection, this outstanding home is a beautiful combination of contemporary touches that have been beautifully integrated with the internal natural timber poles and a Queenslander style wrap around timber verandah. The ideal spot to enjoy spectacular views of the ocean right up Point Cartwright and enjoy cool sea breezes.
This stunning home sits on a cul-de-sac in a quiet, family friendly and peaceful street. As soon as you walk in the front door you will be greeted with large open spaces and polished timber floors. The calming energy is warm and inviting and continues to flow throughout. The open plan living boasts high beamed ceilings, hardwood timber posts featured into the wall for aesthetics and structural support. With sliding doors all around on to the wide surrounding verandah plus large windows, you will be ensured plenty of natural light.
The open plan kitchen is practical and positioned well in the centre of the home. With a walk in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space, top quality appliances, cooking daily and entertaining family and friends will be easy.
The family will be very comfortable in the 3 bedrooms on the first level with built in wardrobes and new carpets. With a completely renovated floor to ceiling tiled bathroom to share, the children will revel in their own space and enjoy privacy when needed.
The next level introduces you to the lavish parent’s retreat, an immensely large bedroom with room for a lounge, a fully renovated stylish en-suite and spacious walk in wardrobe. Parents can escape to relax and enjoy their very own private verandah, the current owners’ favourite spot! Being that little more elevated the views are even more commanding with ocean views, twinkling lights from the city and new Birtinya precinct as far up to Point Cartwright and Mount Coolum
And the grand finale will be of course be the stunning timber deck and sparkling resort style pool which will be the epicentre of your coastal living making this home an entertainers' dream and great family living. Here too you will experience the magical and soaring views!
Features to love:
- Majestic 4 bedroom residence facing north on an elevated block of a 785m block
- Positioned perfectly in a cul-de-sac on a peaceful quiet street
- Light and bright open living spaces with windows and doors on to verandah
- Wrap around timber verandah with spectacular views of the ocean
- Immaculate kitchen with timber cabinetry and modern appliances
- Three well-scaled bedrooms downstairs fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom- air-conditioning, well-designed walk in wardrobe & lavish en-suite
- Stunning resort style pool and timber deck – great coastal living
- A tradies’ dream - 4 vehicle space garage with workshop and storage space
- For the big boys with big toys - plenty room for boat, Jet ski, trailers, campervan
- Two rooms downstairs, one currently used as an office and the other a gym
- Renovated laundry with built in room for washer and dryer and ample storage
- Minimal up-keep gardens and fully fenced yard at the back
- Concreted area at the back - perfect to play volleyball, tennis, basketball
- Within walking distance to local schools – Talara and Meridan State College
- Less than 2 minutes’ drive to Dicky Beach and Currimundi Lake
- Short drive to Caloundra CBD and shopping precincts
For those seeking a prestige address close to the beach, this is an exemplary standard of residence, this can be your new home!
Please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private viewing or watch out for the Open Homes.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?