26 Murlong Crescent Palm Beach QLD 4221
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for on one of the most tightly held streets on the Gold Coast!26 Murlong Crescent, Palm Beach
The property itself boasts dual-living so it is effectively split in two (upstairs/downstairs) and garners a return of $900pw ($550 + $350). This property offers exceptional potential to refurbish, redevelop or to land bank and reap the benefits of capital growth.
There is currently a DA in place to build two luxury four bedroom homes. The block itself is zoned Residential D with a residential overlay of RD5. You have the ability to build up to three levels with a height limit of 15m.
Palm Beach offers the most crystal clear waterways that the Gold Coast has to offer and you could have all of this just metres from your doorstep. The suburb has quickly become one of the most sought after locations on the Gold Coast. With millions of dollars invested into infrastructure and the birth of the quirky Palm Beach eatery scene, it's not hard to see why.
What you are buying here is not just a property, you are ultimately buying an opportunity to live your dream lifestyle.
Please contact Eoghan Murphy or Debbie Goudy to arrange an inspection today.
• Prime north facing 556 sqm block with a 19.9m street frontage
• Current DA in place for two luxury four bedroom homes
• Height limit of 3 levels at a maximum of 15 metres
• Existing dual-living property with a return of $900 per week
• Light filled open plan living areas, master bedroom with water views
• Full width entertaining balcony boasts views across the water over Burleigh Headland
• Multiple opportunities at hand (refurbish, redevelop or land bank)
• Only moments to shops, schools, public transport and dining precincts
• Very tightly held street
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?