26 Mcconnell Crescent Brookfield QLD 4069
One of Brookfield’s Finest26 Mcconnell Crescent, Brookfield
I know you hear or have read that every property is amazing and or in a stunning location etc etc. But seriously, this home has certainly never had expense spared. Not just boasting quality throughout, but perfectly maintained. You can’t help but be impressed at every turn. It’s as though the architects really took all the best features they could find and embodied them into this one off! Perfection is hard to find, but I feel this property is very close to everything you could be looking for!
The hub and heart of the home is most certainly the kitchen. As soon as you enter through the large, cedar pivot door, the stunning granite topped oversized kitchen is just the opening statement, which is reflected throughout this beautifully appointed home. The flow and design of the kitchen also links easily with the living areas. This includes the expansive deck, making it so easy to entertain. Both the kitchen and deck take advantage of the glorious uninterrupted views – can you see what I mean about the design?
A gorgeous Parents retreat is just one of the pinnacle assets of this wonderful family home. It features not only a very large walk-in robe, a huge en-suite but it also has its own lounge area or perhaps nursery. So much space and flexibly in design gives you endless options. Whether you need a large home for the family? Perhaps guests that stay a while or you work from home and like the extra space. Maybe you have an ageing parent whom you wish to live with you at your home. This property has all the options, ready for you to take advantage!
Huntington, Brookfield is well known for the well maintained properties and the acres of parklands great for families of all ages. There is a lifestyle here that is very desirable. So close to the city and of course top schools, yet quiet, peaceful and still close to all major amenities, it’s no wonder everyone loves living here.
• The magic kitchen area featuring granite benches, De Dietrich appliances - Induction cook top, Pyrolytic Oven and Steam Oven
• Full Parents retreat with huge walk-in robe, ensuite and lounge area or potential nursery
• Large outdoor deck and terrace areas including a large entertaining loggia overlooking the sparkling in ground pool
• Perfectly positioned with North Easterly aspect capturing all the breezes
• Fully Landscaped gardens with rocky water feature and pond plus gardens which are fully reticulated
• Fully self-contained guest room with ensuite plus a 2nd Kitchen area
• Home Theatre Room plus Billiard area
• 4 full Bathrooms plus Powder room (totalling 5 toilets)
• 5 Large Bedrooms, Study plus Home Office
• Fully Air-conditioned - Ducted Air plus splits systems downstairs
• Plantation Shutters throughout
• Australian hard wood timber floors
• Solar Panels helping keep those electricity bills down
• 10,000 litre rain water tank
• Security Alarm system
• Sonos Sound System piping music to many areas
• Very quiet location and a great neighbourhood.
There are few homes that could be equal to this one of a kind. Make sure you take the time to view given all this property offers, it can’t last long!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?