26 Loller Street Brighton VIC 3186
Style, Security & Space in an Unbeatable Location26 Loller Street, Brighton
Set over two levels, discover a positively peaceful formal lounge capturing an abundance of natural light and a centrally positioned skylit study with integrated cabinetry. This versatile space will add a professional touch to your workday and would work equally well as a retreat or fourth bedroom.
Take advantage of the designer Miele kitchen featuring an induction cooktop, 900mm oven and a variety of clever Hafele storage solutions. Complementing this space is a huge open-plan dining and family area with Jetmaster fireplace and integrated Bose and TV surround sound facilities. A substantial underground wine cellar with built-in racking and storage area will have all your entertaining needs covered.
Offering a range of indoor/outdoor living opportunities framed by stylish banks of double-glazed glass, a sunny, north-west facing courtyard is purpose-built for relaxing and entertaining. A built-in BBQ adds a sense of occasion, nestled among the sleek Church Street Richmond Services-designed garden. Privacy is also assured with an established row of stunning ornamental pear trees providing shade, security and style.
Boasting ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout, all 3 large bedrooms are set upstairs with the main featuring a balcony showcasing commanding neighbourhood views and a generous-sized en suite. Fixtures and fittings in all 3 bathrooms are supplied by Roger Sellers, creating a luxurious, prestigious and quality feel.
Designed and constructed to a meticulous standard, everything about this home feels right. Inspect today as properties of this quality, location and calibre are scarce.
* 3 large bedrooms with BIR, main with stunning Roger Sellers en suite and sweeping sunlit balcony
* Spacious open-plan living and dining with Jetmaster open fireplace
* Entertainers' Miele kitchen with induction cooktop, 900mm oven, Stone Italiana benchtops, glass splashbacks, plumbed fridge capacity and soft-close Hafele cabinets
* Relaxed lounge room with Jetmaster open fireplace
* Flexible integrated study/home office with easy access to open-plan area through bi-fold doors
* Luxurious, fully tiled Roger Sellers bathroom featuring full-length bath and oversized shower
* Laundry with built-in shelving and benches with handy chute from upstairs
* Downstairs fully tiled Roger Sellers bathroom/powder room with shower
* Large underground wine cellar with built-in racking and 500-plus bottle capacity
* Remote-controlled double carport with internal and external access plus additional parking
* Zoned ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
* Bose surround sound system
* Secure, solid-iron gated video intercom entry, fully alarmed
* Exquisite Roman and Holland blinds
* Chic American oak flooring, plush 100% wool carpeting
* Positively private paved courtyard with plumbed BBQ
* Low-maintenance manicured garden with water feature and irrigation system
* Double-glazed windows and external glass doors
* Rainwater tank and garden shed
* Heavy-duty, reinforced Axolotl door
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes, beach
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, VIC 3186 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000