26 Keith Street Tootgarook 3941 VIC
SOLD - YOUR PROPERTY AGENT
This solid, brick-veneer home is just mere footsteps to the water and represents fantastic value. Sitting on large, level allotment and boasting three bedrooms teamed with open-living, this coastal home is tantalisingly close to the bay which literally greets you at the end of your street.
• Three bedrooms, all of which are equipped with built-in robes
• Level parcel of land, which is a very generous 815sqm
• An en suite and a walk-in robe to the master bedroom which is separately zoned
• The family bathroom and separate toilet are ideally located for bedrooms two and three
• Quiet street, close to the water, schools, cafes and shops
• Relax, unwind and entertain in the alfresco area whilst overlooking the garden
• The paved driveway lead to the drive-through carport
• The living zones are light and bright whilst the kitchen is large and boasts plentiful cupboard space
• Two extra vehicles (or the boat, van, tools, etc can be accommodated in the double-lock up garage to the rear
• Further features include a single-level design and two additional storage sheds
• Room to easily extend, as well as providing options to further update at your leisure
• Located in a very popular neighbourhood- favoured by locals, holiday makers and investors alike
• A wonderful beachside opportunity....stroll to the end of your street and take a walk on the Bay Trail or delight in a day of bay play
*all measurements are approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tootgarook, VIC 3941 priced between $420,000 and $780,000