26 Inala Avenue Tugun QLD 4224
Family Home Offering Privacy and Convenience26 Inala Avenue, Tugun
Set in the serene tree lined Inala Avenue in Tugun, this property offers the perfect blend of privacy and convenience, with its close proximity to public transport, local shopping precinct, restaurants, PBC School Catchment, local sporting Clubs, John Flynn Private Hospital and the pristine beaches this is a wonderful opportunity to secure a great lifestyle.
With all the living on the upper level the impressive high timber lined raked ceilings in the lounge and an almost 10m balcony across the front allow light and breezes to flow through the residence. The master bedroom with walk-in robe and renovated ensuite is separated for privacy from the 2 remaining bedrooms both featuring built-in robes and ceilings fans. With a user friendly fully fenced flat back yard it's perfect for the kids and room for a pool. The ground floor offers undercover accommodation for 2 cars and separate room large enough for a home office or very generous 4th bedroom.
- Renovated Bathrooms and Laundry
- Raked ceiling
- Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms
- Neat and tidy
- Situated only minutes from Tugun Centre
- Close to a fine & ever expanding restaurant & café precinct
- 5 Minutes from Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University
- 5 Minutes to Coolangatta shops including $60 million revamped ‘The Strand’
- A selection of reputable schools and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes
- Easy access to the M1 and 1 hour to Brisbane
- 45 minutes to Byron Bay
- Close to transport and bus stops
- Tugun is located on Queensland’s Gold Coast just North of the NSW Border
Contact Paul Kearney to arrange a private inspection 0418 983 538
Proudly marketed by Paul Kearney of Base Property Group www.basepropertygroup.com.au
- Sat, 16th Dec 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tugun, QLD 4224 priced between $420,000 and $780,000