26 Hawkins Avenue Hillcrest 5086 SA
Full of warmth and character!!
Delightful 3 bedroom home opposite park lands boasting elegance and style
Grand formal entrance with high ceilings and tiled floor leading to the open plan formal lounge and dining. Stay Cosy and warm as you enjoy streams of natural light through the front bay windows as they let the outside in.
Settle in to the Modern kitchen complimented by the stone benches and a gorgeous direct view of the park via the large kitchen window or sit back and relax in the family room. This home has 2 bathrooms with a large bath and shower in the main and heated lamps in both the main bathroom and the en-suite. All 3 bedrooms have built in wardrobes with the master having a full walk-in wardrobe. The double garage has one half converted into a comfortable carpeted study room or convert it back to a double garage. This home oozes warmth, comfort and security in a quiet neighbourhood with enough room to entertain with friends and family in the outdoor entertaining areas.
• Formal tiled extra wide entrance with high ceilings and lead light front door.
• Gorgeous fenced in front garden.
• Lovely archways throughout home
• Bay windows at the front of the home
• Formal dining area with bay window
• Formal sitting room/ lounge room with timber balustrade separating formal dining area
• Modern kitchen with double sink and stone bench tops
• Plenty of over head storage with wine rack and cookbook shelf and kitchen island
• Slide out pantry
• Wide space for very large fridge
• Turntable storage in corner cupboards, gas stove top and electric oven
• Grooved kitchen cupboard doors
• Main bedroom with ceiling fan and walk-in robe
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• En-suite in Master bedroom
• Carpeted Study
• Beautifully tiled main bathroom with extra large vanity mirror
• Extra long bath tub
• Plenty of built in cupboards in hallway
• Second lounge area/ entertaining area with double bay window
• Gas Heating
• Evaporative A/C ducted throughout
• Low maintenance garden with tool shed and fruit trees (Lemon)
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area great for BBQs
• Coded alarm system
• Solar Panels
• Rainwater Tank
This lovely home offers you everything you want in a warm and vibrant setting. Located in a highly sought after suburb opposite a great park for your enjoyment or to kick a ball and have fun with the kids. This home is ready for you to move right on in and is perfectly presented to allow your own personal touch and make it truly home.
Property Code: 254
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hillcrest, SA 5086 priced between $340,000 and $620,000