26 George Street Marmong Point NSW 2284
OLD WORLD CHARM NEAT AND TIDY26 George Street, Marmong Point
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with built ins
* Separate large lounge room
* Kitchen flows through to dining room
* Home features: Ceiling fans, reverse cycle air-conditioning, wood fire and 2nd toilet
* Covered veranda offering views to sit and drink too
* This property lends itself to growth and with that the potential of even better views - all subject to LMCC
* Single lock up garage and carport
* All on a 651m2 block
* Metres from the shores of pristine Lake Macquarie - ideal for all swimming, fishing windsurfing etc
* Within 10 minutes to shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, parks, schools, train station
* Floor plans available on request
* Flexible inspection times to suit you
* Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
This is a beauty - plenty of character with its old world charm. Generous in size - 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins. Large separate lounge room and an open plan kitchen, dining area. Covered veranda with a view you can sit and have a drink to. Home features: High ceilings, ceiling fans, 2nd toilet, wood fire and reverse cycle air-conditioning. The home lends itself for growth and with that the potential for even better views - all subject to LMCC. Single lock up garage and carport plus plenty of storage and a workshop. All this on a 651m2 block. A short stroll to the shores of the pristine Lake Macquarie where you can swim, fish, windsurf, canoe etc. Within 10 minutes to shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, parks, schools, trains stations etc. To view is by appointment at a time that suits.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?