26 Flinders Street Rye 3941 VIC
SOLD - YOUR PROPERTY AGENT
With only a few houses separating this property and the wide expanses of Port Phillip Bay, there is no doubting this home’s enduring appeal. Well built and sitting on a raised, level corner allotment, this Tyrone treasure is a must see for those that value location, lifestyle and capital growth.
• Solid, double-brick construction with a feature portico entrance
• Large, corner block, raised above surrounding homes
• New steel fencing along rear and side street
• Immaculate interiors with three light and bright bedrooms, all equipped with built-in robes
• Brand new kitchen with S/S oven and cook top, dishwasher and direct connection to the meals area
• Adjoining family room with crackling wood fire place which opens up to directly on to the garden
• Beautiful, open-air alfresco area taking in the garden beyond - absolutely ideal for children and pets
• Large, professionally built playground at the rear of property
• Corner allotment with plenty of parking space plus a storage shed
• Light-filled living with easy connection from the kitchen to the rear entertaining area
• Further features include split system heating and cooling, full-sized laundry with storage and paved driveway
• Security system featuring cameras that can be accessed remotely from any device, anywhere
• Recently rewired with modern lighting fixtures installed as well
• Family bathroom with shower and bath, accentuated by touches of retro styling, plus a convenient separate toilet
• Coveted Tyrone foreshore pocket, where a few minutes’ stroll will find you at one of the finest beaches on the Peninsula
• Enjoy as is, further modernise or extend (STCA) and enjoy all that this wonderful property has to offer
*all measurements are approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rye, VIC 3941 priced between $420,000 and $780,000