26 Elizabeth Street South Toowoomba QLD 4350
Immaculate Home with 2 x Living - Walk to Base Hospital26 Elizabeth Street, South Toowoomba
Upon entering through the sheltered and tiled entrance you find yourself in the generous lounge room which is positioned adjacent to the homeslarge formal dining room. Moving on from here you are lead into the homes second living/family room which adjoins the fresh and retro kitchen which is sure to catch your eye.
All three bedrooms in the home are extra-large in size with the main featuring a massive floor to ceiling built in wardrobe. Servicing the three bedrooms is the stunning main bathroom which has been recently renovated and has a bright and modern feel. If you are need of an extra bedroom, there is also the potential to cost effectively convert the formal dining room into that needed fourth bedroom.
With ducted Bonaire evaporative cooling system vented to the lounge, dining, kitchen and two of the bedrooms plus custom fitted blinds and curtains to all windows, you will be kept comfortable inside all year round. Once you are outside you can enjoy sunshine in the established alfresco garden with small open deck.
Located in a quiet street surrounded by well-kept properties within minutes to schools, shops, transport, The Base Hospital, Toowoomba City Golf Club and the CBD, homes with this much to offer in South Toowoomba do not last long - do not miss this one!
- Threelarge bedrooms, main with floor to ceiling wardrobe
- Light and bright retro kitchen which looks out over the second living room
- Generous lounge room located adjacent to large formal dining room
- Recently renovated bathroom with quality tiles and fittings
- Gorgeous polished Oregon wooden floors throughout home
- Ducted Bonaire evaporative cooling system to lounge, dining, kitchen and 2 bedrooms
- Security screens to all windows and front door
- Laundry accessible via lounge room with shelving, storage and deep double sinks
- Rainwater tank which is plumbed into the laundry
- Sensor lighting to entrance and side plus flood lights in back yard
- Single lock up garage with work bench and shelving
- Concrete stumps all around and beautiful established alfresco gardens
- Potential to inexpensively convert formal dining into fourth bedroom if needed
- Brand new 6 foot colourbond fencing
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?