26 Beasley Street Marden SA 5070
Opportunity Abounds Here!26 Beasley Street, Marden
This well-loved family home in burgeoning Marden (adjacent Royston Park, west of Ascot Ave) is on a generous allotment of some 870 square metres (approximately) in a wide, family-friendly street.
It is ready for astute new owners to reap the rewards of its sought-after location and development potential ( STCC).
Current Development Planning approval is in place for two new Torrens Titled residences (plans available on request).
The options are clear: Live in the comfortable double brick residence (or rent it out) while you plan to build your dream home, or develop now based on the current plans (STCC).
Features of this home:
• Three bedroom, double brick home with ceramic tiled roof
• 870 Square metre ( approx.) allotment
• Large timber kitchen with granite benchtops
• Two living spaces
• Large carport and shedding
• Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Auto remote front gates
Features of the Location:
• Close proximity to a good selection of super markets, cafes, shops and restaurant in both Walkerville and North Adelaide
• Easy 10 minute drive from the Adelaide CBD
• Zoned for East Adelaide Primary School
• Reputable schooling options include Marden Senior College and Vale Park Primary School
• Nearest bus stop is just 450 metres away from the property
• Recreational walking trails, parks and reserves close by including easy access to the
Torrens/Linear Park trail allowing a 15 minute bike ride to the city along the Torrens
Peter and Eloise McMillan look forward to helping you with your enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?