26 Baccata Place Forest Lake 4078 QLD
Complete renovation and ready to entertain!!
Phone enquiry code for this property: 8075
This 4 bed and 2 bath house has been lovingly renovated and is ready to be enjoyed by new owners.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, friendly neighbours, close to schools, buses and shops and a short walk to the lake, this house has so much to offer.
You'll find the greatest features of this house after walking through the front door are a lovely open plan living, dining and kitchen area with easy access to the huge outdoor area, complete with an outdoor kitchen, built in BBQ and pizza oven. Even with this massive entertaining area, there is still plenty of flat, grassed area and a fully powered 2 bay lockup shed.
- Fully renovated
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 toilets
- 4th bedroom is a mixed room with study and rumpus, the bed is a fully built-in murphy bed allowing for a full sized queen mattress!! Perfect for guests! This room can be completely closed off to the rest of the house making it private for the user, or left open to be used and enjoyed as a rumpus and study area!!
- Great quality kitchen with huge amounts of bench space
- Great quality floor coverings throughout
- Air-conditioned throughout
- 50m2 outdoor area
- Outdoor kitchen
- Pizza Oven
- Fully powered and lockup 2 bay shed. Two remote controlled doors ensuring you never need to go out in the dark to lock up!!
- The shed is complete with shelving and workbench
- Huge 2 car carport at front of house
- 756m2 block
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
This house is ready to be enjoyed, come and walk through at the next open home or book a private inspection today.
Phone enquiry code for this property:8075
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forest Lake, QLD 4078 priced between $350,000 and $650,000