26/65 Hockey Street Kuraby QLD 4112
Walk to bus 150, 153, 155 and Kuraby Train Station (shortcut path)26/65 Hockey Street, Kuraby
- 3 good size bedrooms all with built in robes, two with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom featuring built-ins, ensuite, air conditioning
- Main bathroom: shower/bath and toilet
- Security screens on doors and windows
- internal carpeted stairs
- Generous size living area with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with great cupboard space with dishwasher
- Open plan dining with sliding door access to the back courtyard
- Downstairs 3rd toilet
- Internal laundry (in the garage)
- Remote lock-up garage
Being an end unit, there is side court yard access.
Common shared area includes:
- awesome lap pool area
- BBQ entertainment area with a shared shower and toilets
- on-site management
This townhouse is perfect for the first home buyer, or investor that loves getting great rent in!
Kuraby Special School 0.60 km
Kuraby State School 1.12 km
Islamic College of Brisbane 1.45 km
Runcorn Heights State School 1.58 km
Runcorn State High School 1.74km
Shops and restaurants nearby
- Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine
- Mien Korean Style Chinese Restaurant
- Genkotsu Ramen
- Zambeekas Restaurant
- Shinbashi Yakiniku
- Woolworth Warrigal Square
Parks and recreation
- Rubicon Crescent Park
- Nariel Place Bushland
- Sheffield Place Park
- Kuraby station Platform 3 Ferny Grove Train goes to the Brisbane CBD.
- Nemies Rd at Runcorn Heights Bus route 150 goes to the Brisbane CBD.
Other useful information
- North-west facing
- Built 2005
- Potential rental income $380 per/week
- Rates $250/qtr
- Water $300/qtr
- Body corp $2,830/year or $707/quarter
Call QMT Realty today to arrange an inspection on 0420 988 751.
- Sat, 16th Dec 9:00AM – 9:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kuraby, QLD 4112 priced between $180,000 and $330,000