25a Brooks Street Railway Estate QLD 4810
FTO and investors dream with pool and income potential25a Brooks Street, Railway Estate
Ready to move in, this home features:-
- 3 bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and ceiling fans. 2 of them with spare air cons
- 2 full bathrooms, one upstairs with separate toilet, one downstairs. Both fully tiled with showers over bath tubs.
- 2 living areas (including rumpus room downstairs)
- Beautiful timber floors
- Gas cooker installation and range hood in the open plan modern kitchen with a water filter.
- Main lounge and rumpus room air cons have recently been upgraded for powerful units and cheaper electricity bills.
- The new fencing in the front yard with a 6 foot doubled timber fence creates an area that is not just beautiful with a lush buffalo turf but also makes for a great safe space for kids/pets to play.
- The back yard features beautifully landscaped gardens, a massive 1.9m deep salt water swimming pool with waterfall and glass fencing and a Unilink outdoor patio area with outdoor kitchen, bbq and ceiling fans. Definitely feels like an oasis in your own back yard.
- 2.5Kw solar on a 3Kw inverter
- New gutters
- CCTV cameras
- Wired for Foxtel and NBN
The Rumpus room is a self contained area with an ensuite and kitchenette (airconditioned) with an independent entrance from the main house and also connects via the garage into the back yard. Can be used as a teenagers retreat, granny retreat, as a work space, or to cash up on some extra rental income.
The home is on a quiet street with a superb location and close proximity to everything! Less than 5 minutes drive to the CBD, the Strand, civic theatre, V8 and Palmer street restaurants. Less than 2 minutes drive, or easy walking distance, to the golf club, new Cowboys stadium, shops, dog parks and boat ramps into the river. Close to many popular schools. 10 metres away to the bus stop, 100 metres to the bike path into the river and city. 10 minutes drive to Hospital, army base and Uni (or take the bus).
The location alone is enough to love, never mind a home that has had the works done. There is no house to compare this one with in the area. Highly recommended for your inspection to appreciate.
Optional to purchase fully furnished with most furniture/appliances still under warranty, live either upstairs or downstairs and let it pay for itself!
The home is a strata title with no body corporate fees to pay, just shared insurance (very reasonable) and it sits in a fully functional low maintenance 450sqm block in a very sought after location.
Open for inspection by appointment
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19226
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?