25/73 Broome Street Maroubra 2035 NSW
Stylish Renovated Beachside Apartment
SOLD FOR $827,500!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Bright and airy with fresh paint and new carpet, this recently-renovated first floor apartment is a smart investment in this popular beachside building. Enjoying the ideal sun-soaked Northerly aspect and sparkling ocean glimpses, this spacious two double-bedroom apartment is ideally located to enjoy Maroubra's relaxed lifestyle. Next to Malabar Headland National Park, it's footsteps to South Maroubra shopping village and minutes' walk to the surf club, oceanfront cafes and beautiful Maroubra beach.
* Generous living/dining with North-facing covered balcony
* Daylong sunshine, open district outlook & water glimpses
* Renovated gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Two double bedrooms with built-ins & wide picture windows
* Crisp blue & white renovated fully-tiled bathroom with bath
* First floor of "Surf Court" boutique security building of 18 units
* Internal access to exclusive use laundry, car space at rear
* High demand rental location, well-maintained building
* 10 mins walk to surfside eateries, clifftop walks and beach
* City bus at door, mins to Westfield Eastgardens and airport
Strata: $853.39 per quarter
Council: $353.95 per quarter
Water: $172.07 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 13th October 2018
Venue: On Site at 2.00pm
View: Thursday & Saturday 2-2.30pm
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maroubra, NSW 2035 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000