2/54 Kingfisher Drive Bli Bli QLD 4560
*** BRAND SPANKING NEW!! WHY BUILD? WITH THESE FABULOUS VIEWS YOU'LL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE HOME AGAIN!!! ***2/54 Kingfisher Drive, Bli Bli
In the final stages of construction & built by a quality local builder, the Home is superbly finished with Stone Benchtops and high end fixtures and fittings including the 900mm Freestanding Gas Cooker, MASSIVE Walk IN Pantry....for those looking to downside but don't want to downsize their Kitchen...this might just be top of your list!! All this set within a few minutes walk to the Future Catholic School, the Lakeside Footpaths/Running Tracks and of course the Lakeside Restaurant/Cafe currently under construction!
A well built home with Northerly Aspect and uninterrupted elevated views enjoying the open aspect over trees and views to Mount Coolum & all this set on one level block, with no steps, perfect for the retiree, downsizer or young family!
Just a few of the superb features on offer include:
* 3 GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS (MASTER Boasting a spacious Ensuite and Huge Walk In Robe!)
* Stone Benchtops to all benchtops
* Elevated Position with STUNNING views over the nearby bush, Mount Coolum & with pleasant breezes.
* Brand Spanking New Home complete with builder guarantee and ALSO applicable for First Time Buyers Grant.
* Light, bright & spacious Open Plan Living & Dining Area complete with Fans & air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort...sliding stacker door gives access to large tiled alfresco dining area with raked ceiling & views over to Mount Coolum and superb North East Aspect!
* Larger than average Master Bedroom with spacious ensuite boasting vanity basin with Stone Benchtop and a HUGE Walk In Robe...perfect for those that have heaps of clothes or the avid fashion collector!!! Ensuite to the Master Bedroom boasts a Double sized shower, toilet and Vanity Basin with extra storage. Walk In Robe has both shelving & hanging space. Other Bedrooms all have fitted robes with shelving & hanging space plus additional open shelving.
* A real standout is the Modern Large Kitchen complete with Stone Bench tops & breakfast bar area, HUGE 900mm Gas Range Cooker, separate Massive WALK IN Pantry, Breakfast Bar and heaps of drawers & cupboard space...simply perfect for the budding Masterchef!!
* Well Appointed Main Bathroom also includes Double Sized Shower & stone benchtop for the vanity basin
* OVERSIZED MUCH LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARAGE With extra storage cupboards,,,handy for the tools!
* Huge Alfresco complete with High raked Ceiling to capture the views and great breezes, Fan, landscaped gardens, designed for ease of maintenance, with lawned garden area perfect for a small dog!
* Separate Internal Laundry (not squashed into the Garage like some Homes...here there are also two Linen Cupboards for extra storage Space!
* Attractive landscaping, including turfing and some garden plots..the property comes fully finished complete with mailbox, clothes line..all you need to do is move in and unpack!
* Air-conditioning & Fans but with the pleasant breezes you may never need them, includes a 7.1kw Aircon Unit to living areas and 2.5kw to Master Bedroom!
* NBN (National Broadband Network) fast broadband speed available
* NO BODY CORPORATE FEES!
Be quick to grab this amazing property while its still available...at this price it won't last long!
The other beauty of this property is the fantastic position in the heart of Bli Bli ... fast becoming one of the property hotspots on the Sunshine Coast, you will find it hard to beat our location ... Centrally located on the Sunshine Coast with Maroochydore & The Sunshine Plaza less than a ten minute drive away, with beaches, Highway & Motorway all within easy reach. Call Stuart Pearson today on 0430 911 848 to inspect this or any of our Bli Bli Properties.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bli Bli, QLD 4560 priced between $320,000 and $600,000