2/5 Prokuda Close Goodna 4300 QLD
Seize the Opportunity- Flood Free in 2011
This three bedroom low maintenance duplex is the perfect property for home owners and investors alike. The best part is that as per Ipswich City Council's records it was not inundated by the floods in 2011! Sitting nice and dry in a beautiful quiet cul-de-sac, this property is surely to make one lucky buyer very happy.
The owner has put a lot of effort into this home and it is absolutely immaculate. The open plan living, dining and kitchen is well laid out, air conditioned and has plenty of storage and bench space. There is a good sized laundry off the kitchen with internal access to the single lock up garage.
The sliding door off the dining area leads out to a fully fenced good sized yard. It is big enough for kids to enjoy, but small enough to be low maintenance- just perfect.
The three bedrooms down the hallway are all complete with built in wardrobes. The two way bathroom with a separate bath and shower adds to the comfort of family living.
At a glance:
- Three bedroom low maintenance duplex
- Private cul-de-sac location close to shops, transport and school
- Open plan air conditioned living, kitchen, dining
- Fully fenced back yard
- Convenient uncovered parking for a second car
- Two way bathroom and a separate toilet
- Not flooded in 2011
- Electrical hot water system is less than 12 months old
- Rental appraisal approximately $280-$290 per week
- Ipswich City Council rates for the period 01/07/2017 30/09/2017 were $348.05
- Urban Utilities for the period 01/07/2017 30/09/2017 were $287.24
This immaculate duplex has a sleeping body corporate set up with the owner of the other unit. As per the current agreement between the two owners have a shared insurance policy for the building that is paid annually.
The property is also conveniently close to the Goodna train station, local shops, schools and parks. It definitely has everything you will ever need at your doorstep. Secure a viewing today to ensure you will not miss out.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Goodna, QLD 4300 priced between $160,000 and $290,000