25 Main Road Cardiff Heights 2285 NSW
Classic Cottage Charm and Quality Modern Updates
Blending beautiful modern updates with an inviting cottage charm, this spacious home exudes an atmosphere of genuine warmth and comfort. A striking island kitchen featuring Quantum quartz and oak benchtops connects to an all-weather alfresco creating an ideal spot for relaxation or entertaining, while its desirable north to rear aspect captures all day sunshine and beautiful sunsets across the mountains.
Step beyond country cottage gardens, gorgeous front verandah and freshly painted exterior to a home highlighted by a warm, neutral palette, high ceilings and timber floors. At its heart, an air-conditioned lounge room with working winter fire, precedes the kitchen and dining area and is anchored around three bedrooms and a full family bathroom. Outside, the external laundry has a handy second w/c, a carport provides off-street parking for two vehicles and a shed makes a great workshop or storage area. The 538sqm parcel is fully fenced providing a safe play area for children and pets.
An exceptional find for first homebuyers, young families and investors, it lies within the highly desirable New Lambton Public School and Lambton High school catchment zones and is minutes from the John Hunter Hospital as well as shopping destinations in Cardiff, Charlestown and Kotara.
- Single level weatherboard home on 538sqm north to rear parcel
- New Colorbond roof, gutters and down pipes
- Professionally painted exterior and a warm, neutral palette inside
- Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, fans to all
- Lounge room with air-conditioning and a wood fire for seasonal comfort
- Open plan dining and contemporary new kitchen with electric cooking & dishwasher
- A mix of original pine floors and new Blackbutt hardwood
- Full family bathroom with new semi-frameless shower screen
- Screened and covered alfresco entertaining area elevated above the backyard
- Bus at door convenience between Newcastle CBD and Warners Bay
- Easy access to link roads to town, the Hunter Expressway and M1 Pacific Motorway
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cardiff Heights, NSW 2285 priced between $390,000 and $720,000