25 Longroyd Street Mount Lawley WA 6050
ELEGANCE, HISTORY AND 1620SQM OF GROUNDS CREATE THE QUINTESSENTIAL MOUNT LAWLEY HOME25 Longroyd Street, Mount Lawley
Situated on magnificent 1620sqm (approx) block of mature trees and gardens, including a majestic Norfolk Pine, Ginko Tree, glorious Poinciana that shades the backyard, pretty Wisteria that frames the studio and garage entry and of course a citrus grove, this local Longroyd landmark with its grand character facade is undeniably special.
Upgraded to include 4 bedrooms, two renovated bathrooms, formal and informal living and dining spaces PLUS a spacious studio above the large garage/workshop, the generous and versatile floorplan offers supremely comfortable accommodation and living arrangements as is, or could be further extended to create something truly awe-inspiring.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Grand circa early 1920's California Bungalow with striking facade and deep, welcoming verandahs that wrap around all but one side of the home
- Stately parlour room perfect for special occasions, dinner parties or simply relaxing in style with its beautiful high ceilings, splendid period features, impressive ornate brick fireplace and extra nooks for musical instruments, comfy chairs or sculptures and artwork.
- Four queen sized bedrooms, two with access to a semi ensuite bathroom, giving you a choice of where you situate the main
- Second large family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Additional open plan family/meals area adjacent to the large and well appointed kitchen with access and aspect out to the stunning gardens - perfect for keeping an eye on events whilst you cook or serve up a storm
- The gardens! Where do we start?! Landscaped and bore reticulated, the rear is enclosed by an attractive limestone fence and gates allowing kids and pets to safely explore and play. There's a bowling green lawn for backyard cricket, plenty of room for a pool and cubby (and further extension) if desired or simply allow yourself to be transported by the sense of calm and serenity this wonderful environment provides
- Oversized garage/workshop that will delight the handy person in your life or those with special cars that they want to keep tucked away
- Bonus studio with services (power, water) above the garage which has hosted many a teenage party and overnight stay through the years and would suit a myriad uses
- That copious and rare 1620sqm (approx) R12.5 block with its semi circular drive for easy entry and exit and extra wide side access that provides plenty of off street parking for party guests or space to store your toys
Located approx. 3km from the CBD with the undeniable attractions of sought after local schools, transport, parks, quality amenities and of course the desire of the Beaufort Street Strip, this is the quintessential Mount Lawley lifestyle with a touch of the hills that you've always dreamed of but never thought you'd own.
- Sun, 17th Dec 1:00PM – 1:40PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Lawley, WA 6050 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000