25 Lesueur Rise Sorrento 6020 WA
HOME OPENS CANCELLED
HOME OPENS CANCELLED, NOW SOLD AFTER VIP VIEWING
LOTS OF LEFT OVER BUYERS, IF YOU ARE A POTENTIAL SELLER PLEASE CALL ME
AARON GREEN 0431 055 710
Set Date Sale All Offers Presented Monday 17th October
The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the Set Date without notice.
Deceptive from its charming street front and perfectly positioned in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac just five minutes (approx.) from the beach, this spacious and fully-renovated genuine five bedroom two bathroom plus study double-storey home will comfortably appease for everybody's personal needs and then some, offering up awesome ocean views in the process.
Beyond a double-door entrance downstairs lies three minor bedrooms - all with built-in wardrobes, a functional main bathroom with a separate bath and shower, a large carpeted theatre room, a study and a family room, dining area and an immaculate kitchen space that are all a part of a sleek open-plan design. This part of an impressive floor plan extends outdoors to a sensational entertaining area in the form of a fabulous alfresco deck, a separate gazebo and a sparkling below-ground salt-water swimming pool overlooking sunken backyard lawns.
The upper level is very much considered as a “parents' retreat” where the residence's third living area opens out on to a delightfully-tiled balcony with a splendid sea vista. A generous second bedroom right next to a sublime master bedroom suite, boasting double doors for privacy, a ceiling fan, walk-in robe, split-system air-conditioning, feature cedar bedhead backing and a stylish ensuite bathroom with a large shower, toilet and twin vanities.
A remote-controlled double garage enjoys access to the rear, whilst there is ample driveway parking out front for a boat, trailer and even a caravan. The huge low-maintenance block is highlighted by exposed concrete aggregate around the exterior, including the drive-through access into a powered double workshop that is more than generous and will comfortably host another two cars offering garaging for four cars if required.
Get in your family car and indulge in what will only be a very short drive to fantastic surrounding coastal amenities including Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, Seacrest Park, public transport, the freeway and top schools, including Sacred Heart College, St Mark's Anglican Community School, St Stephen's School, Sorrento Primary School and Duncraig Senior High School. A highly-sought-after lifestyle awaits you and your loved ones here!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Large carpeted downstairs family room
- Tiled dining area with stylish light fittings, split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet and outdoor access to the rear
- Quality kitchen comprising of solid stone bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, soft-closing drawers, fridge plumbing, a five-burner gas cook top, an catalytic self-cleaning oven, a dishwasher, range hood and tiled splashbacks
- Double doors to a spacious ground-floor theatre room
- Carpeted downstairs study, off family room
- Feature down lighting to upper-level living/retreat area
- The alfresco is set up for an outdoor television and also features a bar area with more stone bench tops, external power points and a servery window into the kitchen
- Poolside gazebo deck
- Carpet to all bedrooms, including 3rd/4th/5th bedrooms downstairs, all with ceiling fans
- 5th bedroom also has split-system air-conditioning
- Light and bright laundry with plenty of storage, plus outdoor access
- Separate downstairs toilet
- Under-stair storage
- Upstairs linen press
- Huge powered workshop with rear access
- Quality glass staircase balustrading
- Brand-new self-cleaning pool chlorinator
- Feature LED down lighting
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Fully reticulated
- Gas hot water system
- Neat and tidy front lawns
- Safe and family-friendly cul-de-sac street where your kids (and your neighbour's children) can let their imaginations run wild out in the front yard, without a worry in the world!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sorrento, WA 6020 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000