25 Chaston Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Location is Key25 Chaston Street, Wagga Wagga
- positioned on a 727 square metre block, this home is filled with character and charm
- step inside and be welcomed by high ceilings, decorative cornices and three sizeable bedrooms
- two adjoining living areas create plenty of room to entertain family and friends with a dividing door creating the option for a more intimate setting
- the kitchen is original in design and leads to a sitting area and sunroom, the perfect spot to sit back and relax
- a side gate provides easy access to the backyard which includes a powered shed, carport, shaded entertaining area and substantial grassed area
- gas heating and a split system air-conditioner provide year round comfort
- in a key location, just a short stroll to the medical precinct and only minutes from Schools and the centre of town
Look no further, this home is ready and waiting for you inspect. Call Matt today to book a time.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?