25 Castle Street Fairfield QLD 4103
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO25 Castle Street, Fairfield
Attention to detail has produced a contemporary home that incorporates comfortable family living with relaxed entertaining. The soaring double height ceilings in the living areas bring the outside in, ensures the space is light-filled and benefits from great airflow. Showcasing multiple living and entertainment areas this modern home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (full bathroom on lower level), 2 living areas, 4 car spaces and workshop to ensure plenty of room for everyone and all their toys. The downstairs living space flows seamlessly to the undercover entertainment area complete with pot belly stove, built in seating and built-in BBQ area that overlook the good-sized and level back yard.
At the heart of the home, the well-appointed kitchen encourages the family lifestyle, perfectly located with both the living and yard in view ensuring that you can watch the kids while still going about your daily routine. The cook of the family will be in their element with 5 burner gas cooking, island bench, granite benchtops, integrated dishwasher and clever storage with push button overheads and pull down shelving.
The Master bedroom is complete with a large ensuite, make up bench, walk-in wardrobe and a vantage window overlooking the living spaces in the home. All the bedrooms are generous in proportion to accommodate king size beds, study desks and families of all ages and sizes. The lower level has a bedroom and full bathroom perfect for visitors, dual living or a great space to run a home office from.
Positioned on a 607sqm, fully fenced corner block with side access from Ashby Lane, perfect for work vehicles / caravan access / a shed / access for a pool. Enjoying a Northerly aspect and views through to the City Skyline, this is a property that you will enjoy coming home to.
Located within walking distance or a short bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland and this property also offers easy access to major hospitals, major universities, local schools, prestige private schools, bus, train, shops and cafes.
Outstanding features of 25 Castle Street, Fairfield at a glance:
- Corner 607sqm block, with side entry from Ashby Lane
- Full renovation and extension by Blake Constructions
- Chef's kitchen with walk-in pantry, granite benchtops, island bench, 5 burner gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, clever storage with push button overheads & pull down shelving.
- 5 oversized bedrooms all with built-ins and room for study desks
- Master with ensuite, built-in make up bench & walk-in robe
- Two living areas, one on each level
- 3 bathrooms including a full bathroom on lower level + laundry chute
- Split system air-conditioning throughout + ceiling fans
- Covered back deck with pot belly stove, built in seating & built in BBQ
- Double height ceilings through the living area providing great airflow and light
- 4 car spaces + a workshop
- 3000 L water tank
- Plantation shutters + Crimsafe throughout
- Covered entertaining overlooking the good sized back yard with ample room for a pool
- Easy access to transport, major hospitals, major universities, the Green Bridge connecting to the University of QLD, prestige private schools, shops & cafes
- Only 5km to the CBD ensuring work and play are never too far away.
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this opportunity further.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fairfield, QLD 4103 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000