25 Bundara Street Morningside QLD 4170
'CARNTYNE CHASE' - Individual Oasis-Style Freehold Home25 Bundara Street, Morningside
Ready to move in November
This is your rare opportunity to purchase a brand-new Freehold North Facing home located in the exclusive Carntyne pocket of Morningside. Superb craftsmanship, interior designer finishes plus innovative design have all been carefully executed to fulfill the lifestyle aspirations of the most discriminating buyer who requires an exceptional home that includes a low maintenance lifestyle.
'Carntyne Chase' - offers architectural open plan design, raked ceilings, plus an elevated foliage outlook - soft breezes and natural light exude throughout this welcoming residence. With street frontage and direct pedestrian access, this property presents an entrance to impress, spacious living areas, chef's kitchen, 2 and 3 level living, beautifully presented Master bedroom suite, plus double side by side car accommodation. All this in the only new project development available in the area.
Private - Secure - North Facing - Elegant - Freehold (No body corp fees ever)
'Carntyne Chase' is a must to view, a must to own!
- Entrance to Impress
- Interior designer finishes for understated internal elegance
- Soaring raked ceilings in living areas
- Expansive open plan living
- Spacious entertaining balconies
- Terraced courtyard area
- Stunning oak timber flooring
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, en-suite plus private balcony
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with integrated wardrobe
- Discrete guest powder room
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
- Separate study area
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room, alfresco area
- Wine fridge
- Feature lighting
- Fabulous north facing leafy aspect
- 2 garage plus option for 3 car accommodation
- No body corp fees ever
This Freehold low maintenance home is located a short stroll to Morningside train station and close to all-important shopping/dining precinct that Morningside to Bulimba offers. Just a few minutes' drive from Bulimba Ferry and theatres and restaurants, approx. 6kms to CBD, near major shopping Centres and parks, conveniently located close major access roads, Airport Link tunnels to the North and South Coast, plus easy drive to the airport.
Phone Annie Hayes 0402 859 467 to book your early viewing.
Images may include artists' impressions and computer-generated images. Changes may be made during further planning or development stages of the development; and dimensions, fittings, finishes and ongoing costs, specifications and representations, are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Developer.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?