25/20 Medina Parade North Coogee WA 6163
Living the Coastal Dream25/20 Medina Parade, North Coogee
Whilst there are others available in the area, there is nothing comparable in regards to the overall Luxury living size and absolute waterfront position to both the marina and Ngarkal beach front, with the vast Indian Ocean and gorgeous sunset’s views as your backdrop setting.
Situated within the HELM apartments you’ll find this rock solid investment allowing you to set yourself up for the future, within this evolving coastal estate.
The finishes are superior, with premium Kitchen and bathroom fixtures, wall tiling, floor and window treatments and quality stone bench tops with neutral interior wall colours and tones throughout the entire home, allowing you to easily set the theme to your liking and desires.
Situated on the second floor, the apartment exceeds a MASSIVE total area of 184sqm with 2 private car bays and is the largest in its class.
The enormous balcony/ Alfresco area is an entertainers oasis that can be used all year round with sliding louvered screens and clear coastal blinds and infrared heating.
The area, seamlessly interconnects the outdoors in, and provides for a private vista out to the marina and Indian Ocean over Coromandel Park native reserve.
The apartment boasts a one-of a kind, bespoke outdoor kitchen/bar servery, unlike any other, providing additional lifestyle interconnection with the kitchen hub when dining and entertaining guest and family alike whether they are inside or out.
Keeping with the coastal theme, the approved addition resembles that of a trendy beach shack café style servery, with stone bar top clad with timber cedar surround. The servery in addition provides for more natural light, increased ocean and marina views with better crossflow circulation for soothing summer breezes.
STANDOUT Features include, but not limited to:
- Private front entry home foyer leading to the spacious open plan living area
- Large adjacent store area located for ease and convenience
- Secured automatic gated entrance with intercom with lift & accessibility access
- Spacious ultra-modern open plan living area
- With Only 1 side adjoining neighbour and windows along 3 sides of the building for more natural light and crossflow ventilation
- Raised ceilings throughout with modern shadow line cornices
- Premium Kitchen fitout with stone tops, quality appliances, dishwasher, overhead and under bench cupboards
- Premium Bathroom fit out with quality fixtures and fittings and stone vanity bench tops
- Total of 4x Daikin Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout and infrared heating to Balcony / Alfresco area
- Quality, lighting, window treatments and flooring with skirting boards
- NBN & Foxtel ready
- Private laundry suite
- 2 private carbays
- Lift accessibility
Situated ocean front, walk across the road and grab yourself a coffee and a bite to eat at the Dome, or climb aboard your boat moored at the marina.
Maybe you fancy a dip or swim at the beach followed by a short relaxed stroll or bike ride along the boardwalk and pathways meandering around the beautiful estate coast line.
Having a family gathering, fire up the bbq at Ngarkal beach front, whilst you watch the kids swim and play in the water park.
Whatever you picture your dream coastal lifestyle is, you are sure to find it here, within convenient walking distance to all your needs, wants and amenities.
Always welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together. For more information on this conveniently located Coastal Apartment or to schedule a private inspection - contact Brad today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?