24A Second Avenue Toongabbie 2146 NSW
Newly Built North Facing Architecturally Designed Duplex Home
In a display of luxurious space and quality craftsmanship, this striking Torrens Title duplex residence presents an executive oasis of rare distinction. Newly constructed, the home exudes contemporary glamour over two levels with open plan living of generous dimensions, a gourmet gas kitchen and seamless in/outdoor flow to the sheltered entertaining deck. Further highlights include impressively private low maintenance grounds, sumptuous master quarters and blue ribbon finishes throughout, with special mention due to the central lifestyle setting in a premium residential street.
- Approximately 1 year young, builders warranty included
- Torrens title, no strata fees, North facing aspect.
- Serene location just a short walk to station, cafes and Portico Plaza.
- Expansive alfresco forum enhanced by the fully landscaped backyard.
- Abundant streamlined kitchen storage, sleek 40mm stone bench-tops.
- Master bedroom with sitting area, balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Double brick dividing wall, Italian porcelain floors and bathrooms.
- Intercom entrance, zoned ducted a/c, built-in robes, alarm system.
- Currently leased where lease is nearly expired
Architecturally designed to delight in this sought after location which is less than a 10 minute walk to all local amenities, including Toongabbie train station, schools and shopping centre.
*Images are of the duplex styled approximately 1 year ago. Floor plan may vary slightly where the balcony is wider though the attached main bedroom size remains large*
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Toongabbie, NSW 2146 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000