249 Bungower Road Somerville 3912 VIC
Set well back off Bungower Road situated at the end of a tree lined driveway awaits a breathtaking property featured in open garden schemes occupies a portion of this just under 6-acre (approx.) estate in Somerville. The home and stables are located in tranquil surrounds, where a sparkling tiled pool, fruit grove and vegetable garden provide more distractions. The gourmet country kitchen with a wood-fire stove warms the home in winter whilst solar kicks in during the warmer months. Two large master suites anchor the home spilling out to formal living at one end and apartment-like accommodation at the other - ideal for multi-age living. Two further large bedrooms flank the large family bathroom and WC. The every-day meals area spills out to open-air living surrounded by spectacularly landscaped gardens. The stables house four horses with rooms for tackle, feed, additional storage and a workshop. With outstanding private and public schools within easy reach and Melbourne a leisurely drive, the country life awaits on this generous estate where enduring values are reflected by the taming of nature.
* 6 acres (approx.) with breathtaking landscaped gardens
* Sparkling solar heated & salt chlorinated pool
* 3 internal living areas zoned for family enjoyment
* 2 master suites with loads of wardrobe space in each, ideal for multi-age living
* Gourmet kitchen with wood & pyrolytic ovens
* Mature & well established food garden
* Stables for up to 4 horses, tack, feed, workshop
* Complete tranquility within rural surrounds
* 2.5kw solar electricity plus plentiful rainwater
* Close to Flinders College, Padua College & Penbank
* Short drive to Melbourne via Peninsula Link
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Somerville, VIC 3912 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000