248 Alice Street Maryborough QLD 4650
Bygone Era Of Yesteryear Has Never Looked So Good248 Alice Street, Maryborough
She potentially presents herself as the ideal property for an owner occupier, Air B and B or as a lovely, modern day home to build fond memories around. There is certainly no shortage of rooms and space within this property to suit the entertainer or for house guests alike.
Quick Facts -
- Fully fenced and secured 751m2 allotment with dual street access
- Established gardens creating pleasant views and privacy from the main street
- Boasting Six large quality carpeted bedrooms with 12’0” high Ceilings
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe plus separate room with built-ins
- One spacious study areas
- Large open formal lounge room
- Modern open kitchen with fitted gas stove
- Hardwood floors and ceiling roses throughout
- Ceiling fans through out
- Two large sleepouts
- Easterly facing open front veranda
- North West balcony with access to the garden
- Three toilets (one downstairs)
- Updated electricals and plumbing
- Secure workshop and laundry downstairs
- Insulated roof
- Relatively new electric hot water system, guttering and roofing
- Rain water tank
Sitting within walking distance of Maryborough Central (Fresh and Save), entertainment venues, Schooling and the CBD, this makes for the ideal location for anyone. Please call the Sellers Exclusive Agent Tommy Pham to arrange your personal inspection.
Property Code: 1934
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?