247 John Street Maryborough 4650 QLD
Classic Heritage Home In Sought After Location
Seldom do homes of this ilk, location and size come on to the market. As with the previous owner, job relocation is the driving force behind the sale of this stunning property.
Ideal for buyers who are searching for a classic colonial which can accommodate a growing family and best of all, sitting in a much sought after location.
Upon entering you will instantly be captivated by the lovely wide hallway, stunning pressed metal ceilings and gorgeous fret work which adorns the home. Add all of the modern conveniences and the in-ground pool and this is certainly a property that you will be proud to call “Home”.
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Formal lounge room
- Formal dining room
- Second living area/kids TV play area
- Stunning pressed metal ceilings
- Gorgeous fret work
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Fully air-conditioned
- Fabulous front and side verandahs
- Stunning in-ground pool
- 4.2KW Solar Power
- Lovely lawns and gardens (when it rains)
- Great back yard for the kids to kick a footy and play a game of cricket
- Car accommodation under the home
- Side access to the rear of the property
- Fully secured 1,002m2 allotment
This is certainly a home which boasts Location, Location, Location!
Property Code: 2009
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maryborough, QLD 4650 priced between $280,000 and $520,000