242 Chamberlain Road Burua 4680 QLD
THE 'TREE CHANGE' ON 40 ACRES, CHAMBERLAIN ROAD
It's not everyday you have the opportunity to acquire a fully established lifestyle property only 15 minutes from Gladstone CBD.
242 Chamberlain Road leaves no stone unturned; from the leafy, bush land setting, up over the undulating entrance past the lily-dotted dam, right up to the homestead and with views down through the gully via the orchard; you will feel that sense of home when you arrive.
Situated on a 16Ha (40 acre) allotment, there are numerous open spaces where you can enjoy the serenity of the bush with complete privacy from neighbours, and the rest of the world.
At a glance;
- sitting high on a secluded ridge this spacious four bedroom home enjoys cool breezes and stunning views from all rooms
- each of the four spacious bedrooms including the master (air conditioned) have access to the wrap around verandah
- remaining three bedrooms with built in robes, fans and carpet
- refurbished, expansive and well-equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- open plan dining with a carpeted, air conditioned lounge complete with fireplace for those chilly winter nights
- brick feature wall to distinguish the foyer from the lounge
- spacious main bathroom featuring a corner bath, shower and vanity as well as a separate toilet for added convenience
- sensational undercover entertaining area adjacent to the kitchen
- 8m x 7m powered 2 bay shed with workshop area, benches, plenty of shelving and storage space, plus a 4m x 7m carport to the side for machinery
- expansive picturesque dam with 240v power and quality pump that services all external taps and irrigation systems
- on site bore, 100,000 litre rain water tank, septic system
- above ground swimming pool and decking
- chook coop and vegetable gardens
- approximately 25 acres selectively cleared and improved with 15 acres of bush land including walking trails, motor bike track and millable timber
There is plenty of potential to further develop the property if desired. The current owners have done a lot of the hard work in the yard so you can reap the rewards.
Only 10 minutes to Calliope and 15 minutes to Gladstone, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the country yet the convenience of town at this address.
Contact the marketing agent Alicia Williams for more information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burua, QLD 4680 priced between $400,000 and $750,000