24 Wychitella North Road Wychitella 3525 VIC
Country Home Habitable
- Everybody says housing is unaffordable but not this one.
- If you are willing to live in a remote part of Central Victoria or if you are simply wanting a holiday home or getaway with bidding expected in the $40,000 to $44,000 range, this one is very affordable.
- The tiny town of Wychitella only has a dozen or so homes and is located in a very highly regarded farming area. There is a bitumen road past the front of the property and mains power is connected.
- Located close to the historic goldfields, this could be an ideal retreat for prospectors or anybody looking for serenity and peace in their lives.
- There's room for the family, three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/meals and a morning sunroom. Land size is 2427sqm or just over half an acre.
- Double carport plus large steel shed (9m x 8m).
- A great opportunity, not to be missed.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wychitella, VIC 3525 priced between $30,000 and $50,000