24 Waterworth Street Dunlop ACT 2615
Generous family home; stroll to local pond & green space24 Waterworth Street, Dunlop
This light bright family home is situated just a stroll from Ginninderra Pond and offers you easy walking access to transport and the local Woolworth's.
This home will be perfect for your family with 2 segregated living spaces, great flow from in-doors to out side, the kitchen is beautifully appointed and the bedrooms are all generous with ample storage.
The home is situated on the block to give maximum usable out door space with loads of room for the kids to run and play along with a good utility area that is out of site from the living spaces.
- Two separate open plan living areas
- Kitchen features a 120cm upright stainless steel stove with gas cooktop & electric oven, stone work tops & great storage
- All bedroom have built in storage, the main with modern ensuite
- Both bathrooms are well finished with tiling to the ceiling & quality fittings & joinery
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Double garage with internal access
- Walk to Ginninderra Ponds and explore the miles of walking paths and nature reserve
- Conveniently close to your local Woolworths for the weekly shop or last minute milk & bread
- Living size; 153m2 + Garage; 38m2
- Block size; 604m2
- Rates; $1,951.00 per annum
- Land Tax; $2,553.00 per annum if rented
- UV; $275,000
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?