24 Stirk Road Alfred Cove 6154 WA
Please call Jim Moncrieff for more information.
This charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom cottage home is comfortably nestled on a spacious 758sqm (approx.) block and possesses plenty of scope for you to add your own personal touches to it both now and in the near future.
A generous frontage is complemented by high ceilings and the residence's original timber floorboards beneath the current carpet. Welcoming you inside is a cosy front lounge room, leading through to an open-plan kitchen and dining area with a breakfast bar for casual meals.
Linking a huge rear family room to the master bedroom is a versatile third bedroom that doubles as either a sleep out or a study, depending on your personal needs. The massive backyard has something for everybody, including an expansive patio entertaining area, lush green lawns that can easily be replace with a swimming pool one day and enormous separate games room or a teenager's retreat that essentially triples the amount of living options on offer.
Close to Booragoon Primary School, firmly entrenched in the Applecross Senior High School catchment zone and within easy walking distance of the sprawling Wireless Hill Reserve and Tompkins Park's stunning riverside sporting facilities, this delightful property really does find itself in the perfect location for families of all types. You will love living here!
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
- Ceiling fan in the front lounge room
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area with a powered appliance nook, a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, tiled splashbacks, a Simpson electric upright and a range hood of the same brand
- Spacious tiled family room with access into the sleep out/third bedroom, as well as the rear patio entertaining area and yard
- Massive separate games room or retreat that can easily be converted into a studio or workshop it's totally up to you!
- Large master bedroom with a ceiling fan
- Practical bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Tiled laundry with a double trough and separate toilet
- Linen press
- Single carport with ample tandem driveway parking, plus gated access to the backyard patio
- Security doors throughout
- Bore reticulation
- Gas hot water system
- Re-roofed and re-wired
- Block value the ideal property to live in for now and knock down in the near future, before building your dream family home on 758sqm (approx.)
- Easy access to the picturesque Swan River, cafes, restaurants, shopping, public transport, Fremantle, the freeway, hospitals, universities, the CBD and so much more!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Alfred Cove, WA 6154 priced between $530,000 and $980,000