24 Shantull Drive Wallabi Point 2430 NSW
NEAR NEW HOME IN WALLABI POINT
Considering there are no vacant blocks of land for sale in Wallabi Point at present, this will be the ideal alternative to building new.
Not even 2 years young, this contemporary home offers a flowing and spacious design with all the mod cons. Backing onto vacant land with a beautiful bush setting, the sounds of the ocean will lull you whilst you watch the kookaburras cackle and the wallabies bounce past the yard.
* Four bedrooms plus study nook, main has ensuite and 'his and hers' walk in robe
* Five star kitchen with ample cupboards and drawers
* Huge main bathroom and separate powder room
* Children's activity room, family room and theatre room
* Walk in linen cupboard and additional storage in the laundry
* Undercover entertaining area overlooking yard
* Double remote garage with internal access
* Approx. 750m walk from the beach, 500m walk from the cafe and 350m from the park
* 681.5sqm block
Homes in this area are hard to come by, if you want a large and modern home you can't let this one slip through the cracks. Call Adam Stevenson on 0409 607 967.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wallabi Point, NSW 2430 priced between $390,000 and $720,000