24 Ruth Street Perth 6000 WA
UPDATED CHARM IN PRIVILEGED INNER CITY POCKET
Showcasing a captivating mix of period charm and modern flair, this inviting home delivers a high-quality, ultra-low maintenance lifestyle in a truly enviable city-edge location in Old Perth.
It's a period classic that translates perfectly into a contemporary home that makes the most of such an ideal inner city setting. The charming façade confirms the historic beginnings of a turn-of-the-century workers cottage but it revamped modern style, crisp décor, fabulous open-plan living and an abundance of light promises vibrant inner city living in a prized lifestyle pocket on the fringe of the CBD.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Front veranda enjoys water feature and easy-care garden
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom
- Roomy master bedroom with semi-ensuite and French doors opening to private courtyard
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and huge double-door pantry.
- Spacious and bright open plan living / dining domain opening onto private wrap around courtyard.
- Modern bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiling, WC, shower recess and stylish appointments
- Down lighting, security, split system air-conditioning, leadlights, jarrah floors, high ceilings, skylights
- Total land: 171sqm
- Council rates: $1722/pa (approx) City of Vincent
- Water rates: $1033/pa (approx)
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
24 Ruth Street is your ticket into a tightly held precinct without the stress of maintaining a larger character home or living in a strata group or apartment situation. Not a semi but a free standing residence well-suited to the fussy buyer looking for a distinctive yet individualistic city base to call home.
Instantly enjoyable, this is an inner city home where the appeal of the past and the present is matched by that of future of lifestyle success. Make sure you take a peek at this!
To discuss further and/or receive a Comprehensive Information Pack, call Claude Iaconi on 0412 427 877 or Hayley Spagnolo on 0423 009 211 for more details on this unique and central home.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Perth, WA 6000 priced between $490,000 and $910,000