24 Redman Road Dee Why 2099 NSW
SOLD BY AARON RACO & JOSHUA PERRY
In a clifftop setting at the high cul-de-sac end of Redman Road (off Victor Road), this classic brick and tile home is tucked in off a long private driveway on 1,088sqm of level land and has an added bonus of DA Approval for a 5 bedroom master built residence. The home is superbly elevated and enjoys a northeast aspect featuring panoramic coastal district and ocean views, while sun soaked interiors and generous grounds provide a haven for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. Ideal for a young family and with room to grow, its commanding position is only moments to Dee Why Town Centre, schools, city buses and the beach.
• Open plan living and dining with generous windows framing the view
• Island kitchen has stone benchtops, quality appliances & gas cooking
• Bright spacious bedrooms, modern spa bathroom, separate laundry
• Timber floors, high ceilings, natural light and r/c air conditioning
• Wrapped in gardens featuring entertainment deck and flat lawn areas
• Parking includes under house garage with storage and workshop area
• DA Approval for 5 bedroom, double garage master built residence
For your private tour of this amazing home, please contact Josh Perry directly on 0420 941 220.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000