24 Pymble Place Robina 4226 QLD
SOLD BY STANA HODGE 0412 222 302
Walk through the doors and immediately sense the grandeur and scale of this open plan large entertainer with soaring ceilings. The vast open plan living area flows onto the private outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the large resort pool and gardens.
If you are looking for the perfect family home in Robina with 5 bedrooms, multiple living zones, covered outdoor entertaining, large 927m2 block, resort pool and the potential for dual living, then this is the one.With the 5th bedroom and bathroom downstairs, this could easily be converted into a dual living configuration.
The home provides an expansive floorplan with living spread over two levels. Enjoy an abundance of natural light and breezes in this elevated leafy position.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Conveniently located and positioned at the end of a Cul de sac, this neat and tidy family home is in a prime, elevated location and offers the astute buyer a range of alternatives. Move straight in, add to your investment portfolio or bring your renovating ideas and turn this residence into the home of your dreams.
Walk to Robina Town centre, close to Bond, public transport and minutes to the beautiful Gold Coast beaches.
- Open plan, spacious kitchen with loads of storage and light
- Downstairs bathroom with shower
- 5th bedroom
- Multiple living zones
- Double garage
- Pool and pool deck
- Covered, private entertaining deck
- 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes and fans
- Master with generous WIR, spacious ensuite with spa, air conditioner and private deck/balcony
- Lounge area
- Bathroom with separate toilet.
- Located in cul-de-sac
- In catchment for Varsity College (Senior Campus)
- Short walk to Robina Primary School
- Garden shed
- Additional parking for two vehicles
- 927m block
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Robina, QLD 4226 priced between $490,000 and $910,000