24 Marathon Street Aspley QLD 4034
RENOVATE and CREATE…Your Ideal LIFESTYLE!24 Marathon Street, Aspley
This modest, split level, Post War home is located in the desirable, Family friendly Marathon Street in Aspley.
Situated on a gently sloping 567sqm, East facing allotment, you are “just around the corner” from major Shopping, Parks, Library, Chermside Pool, Tennis, Schools and Transport.
A huge deck runs across the whole of the back of the home, affording cooling breezes and a pleasant leafy outlook. Perfect for relaxing on after a hard day’s work.
1. 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom with an extra WC in the garage area.
2. A large working Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
3. Bosch Dishwasher, new electric HWS and a fixed wall Clothes Dryer downstairs
4. Hardwood Floors
5. Internal Stairs
6. Security screens and Fans throughout
7. Sizeable Rumpus area downstairs
8. Water Tank for garden use
9. Smart Colorbond Fencing on 3 sides.
Only 2 mins to Marchant Park, 4 mins to Westfield Chermside, 9 mins to the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals,16 Mins to the Brisbane International Airport, you are strolling distance to a number of Bus stops.
This could be your LUCKY FIND. CALL NOW TO INSPECT!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Aspley, QLD 4034 priced between $360,000 and $670,000