24 Karloo Parade Newport NSW 2106
Modern Beachside Masterpiece - Glorious Ocean and District Panorama24 Karloo Parade, Newport
Boasting wonderful views, a gorgeous swimming pool and spacious modern living, the lifestyle opportunity here is obvious and exciting.
• Offering 180 degree views across the eastern horizon from north to south, including the coastline and district around Vaucluse and Centrepoint Tower, the vista is exquisite
• Breathtaking sunrises with vivid blues and greens move gradually to soft oranges and pinks as the sun sets and the whole area transforms into a glittering wonderland
• Interiors flow effortlessly outdoors via several huge glass bi-fold doors to spacious terraces and the magnificent 10m wet-edge pool
• Fabulously situated on the deck alongside the casual family room, which is an integral part of the gorgeous chef's kitchen, the built-in outdoor BBQ is a functional centrepiece
• Two Miele wall ovens, Miele induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and two integrated fridges, plus a magnificent single-piece marble benchtop, combine to create a marvellous cooking and entertainment scene
• Soaring ceilings and split level living produce several areas ideal for parties and memorable celebrations, or separated peace and relaxation areas within designated spaces. The main living room has a heated stone floor ensuring comfort all year round.
• The master bedroom, with a huge private terrace and ensuite, is a glorious parents' retreat offering sensational views, bathed in sunshine
• 3 more double bedrooms each have built-in robes and ceiling fans, and adjoin their own living space, or terrific study area, away from the main section of the residence
• The master bathroom has a unique bath with ceiling windows so you can literally lie back and enjoy the private vista of the landscaped and substantial terraced garden
• The spacious laundry has brand new cabinetry and masses of bench space and storage - brilliantly practical for the needs of a large family
• Downstairs, the 5th bedroom is fabulous for guests or older teens, with ensuite bathroom and private terrace – plus windows looking directly into the swimming pool
• Triple lock-up garage with storage and internal access to the home
For Auction - If Not Sold Prior
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newport, NSW 2106 priced between $3,200,000 and $5,900,000