24 Hercules Street Chatswood 2067 NSW
Sold by Geoff Dean and Lisa Davies
Sought after Chatswood address less than 400 metres from Victoria Avenue, this delightful Federation home offers incredible potential in a street that will always draw immense market interest. It rests on a large block of land while the layout of five bedrooms and multiple living area is currently configured for dual occupancy, it is ready to be restored as a large family residence. Revealing an array of original finishes, 'Luzon' appeals in character, space and convenience, with effortless access to Chatswood's central hub, transport and schools.
- Prime level block of boasts a frontage of over 16metres
- Period showcase of ornate ceilings, elegant archway and marble fireplaces
- Retain classic style or remodel beyond facade into modern stunner (STCA)
- Provides front and rear gardens plus space for swimming pool (STCA)
- Main eat in kitchen and separate gas kitchen, three bathrooms in total
- Original parlour room serves as a king-sized master with marble fireplace
- Walk to frequent bus and rail services, less than 10 kilometres from the CBD
- Within walking distance of several highly regarded public and private schools
- Moments from the thriving retail, restaurant and entertainment precincts
Bus stop on the corner; 267 - Chatswood to Crows Nest
10 minute walk to Express City Bus on Penshurst St
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chatswood, NSW 2057 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,600,000