24 Fairlight Rise Kallaroo WA 6025
FAMILY HOME WITH OCEAN VIEWS ON A 937sqm BLOCK!24 Fairlight Rise, Kallaroo
Contact Jason Jowett for more information including a detailed Property Information Pack
Sprawling over an impressive 937sqm, in the privacy of a secluded cul-de-sac, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom family residence boasts a relaxed coastal lifestyle opportunity. The premium location entails total comfort and convenience, abundant with quality schools, picturesque parkland, vibrant cafes, and best of all, our beautiful beaches.
Built with functionality in mind, the first level plays host to the open plan kitchen and dining zones, flowing seamlessly to a spacious lounge, swathed in ample natural light and set beneath a high, raked ceiling. In addition, a large study is on offer.
Designed with family in mind, the three minor bedrooms are accessible from the hall, each sizeable with built-in robes and serviced by the main bathroom.
The outdoor domain is perfect for gathering everyone together, with the below-ground pool assured to provide hours of entertainment. Casual dining can be offered beneath the alfresco, overlooking the lawn, bordered by well-established gardens.
Reserved for the parents retreat, the second level is headlined by a breath-taking ocean view, painted new each moment. A private balcony extends outward, providing the best seats to indulge in our famous western sunsets.
• Three bedrooms, all well-sized with BIRs, serviced by the master bathroom
• Open plan kitchen with ample bench space, abundance of storage, large fridge alcove and induction cooktop
• Executive study
• Master suite with stunning ocean views, balcony, BIRs and en suite bathroom with ceiling height tiles and a sunken corner spa bath
• Below-ground pool
• Reticulated gardens
• Sprawling over 937sqm with subdividable potential (subject to council approval)
• Survey plans available on request
• Double garage with internal access
• Garden shed
• Abundance of storage
• Split reverse cycle air-conditioning units in lounge and master bedroom
• Quiet, cul-de-sac location
• Close to the beach
• Close to the Northshore Country Club
• Close to Dome Café & Oceanside Gourmet
• Close to Springfield Primary School
• Close to St Mark’s Anglican Community School
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?