24 Fairlight Rise Kallaroo WA 6025
FAMILY HOME WITH OCEAN VIEWS ON A 937sqm BLOCK!24 Fairlight Rise, Kallaroo
Built with functionality in mind, the first level plays host to the open plan kitchen and dining zones, flowing seamlessly to a spacious lounge, swathed in ample natural light and set beneath a high, raked ceiling. In addition, a large study is on offer.
Designed with family in mind, the three minor bedrooms are accessible from the hall, each sizeable with built-in robes and serviced by the main bathroom.
The outdoor domain is perfect for gathering everyone together, with the below-ground pool assured to provide hours of entertainment. Casual dining can be offered beneath the alfresco, overlooking the lawn, bordered by well-established gardens.
Reserved for the parents retreat, the second level is headlined by a breath-taking ocean view, painted new each moment. A private balcony extends outward, providing the best seats to indulge in our famous western sunsets.
• Three bedrooms, all well-sized with BIRs, serviced by the master bathroom
• Open plan kitchen with ample bench space, abundance of storage, large fridge alcove and induction cooktop
• Executive study
• Master suite with stunning ocean views, balcony, BIRs and en suite bathroom with ceiling height tiles and a sunken corner spa bath
• Below-ground pool
• Reticulated gardens
• Sprawling over 937sqm with subdividable potential (subject to council approval)
• Survey plans available on request
• Double garage with internal access
• Garden shed
• Abundance of storage
• Split reverse cycle air-conditioning units in lounge and master bedroom
• Quiet, cul-de-sac location
• Close to the beach
• Close to the Northshore Country Club
• Close to Dome Café & Oceanside Gourmet
• Close to Springfield Primary School
• Close to St Mark’s Anglican Community School
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?