24 Evans Drive Benowa QLD 4217
Did Someone Mention Pool Party?24 Evans Drive, Benowa
Boasting coastal elegance, a contemporary resort style ambiance and a backyard, where relaxation never looked so good. Spend the weekend poolside, in your very own crisp white cabana. Oh, the long summer BBQs you'll enjoy and memories you'll create for a lifetime. This is a home you'll love for years to come.
Ideally suited to smaller families or professional couples, who appreciate a central location, modern finishes and outdoor entertaining. Equally a strong investment opportunity for any investor's portfolio. All the hard work has been done for you. Rental appraisal approximately ($665-$700) per week.
Situated on a generous 776sqm block, within the Benowa Primary & High School catchment zones. Just 10 minutes drive to Surfers Paradise Beach and 5 minutes to Bundall CBD.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2 stylish bathrooms including ensuite with bidet
• Separate laundry room
• Lounge & a separate tiled family dining room
• A good size new kitchen with dishwasher & large butlers pantry
• Covered outdoor entertainment area
• Elevated, large family pool (newly surfaced), grassed area & low maintenance gardens
• Converted garage has made a good storeroom /additional work space
• Side Access & secure space for small trailer or boat
• A family friendly residential area only minutes to local shops, schools, parks & public transport.
No expense was spared in the tasteful renovation, however a change in plan has led the owners to sale. See attached floor plan.
Walking distance to; Benowa High & Primary School, St Kevins Primary School, Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, Benowa Park 300 metres & the Botanical Gardens. Call Tim Grevell today to discuss or attend the next advertised inspection.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?