2/4 Broadmeadows Road Maroochydore QLD 4558
Welcome to Inner City Waterfront Living2/4 Broadmeadows Road, Maroochydore
Set on the banks of Maroochy Waters canal, you can launch your kayak or stand-up paddle board from the privacy of the complex's own private pontoon. Hit the nearby Maroochydore beach for a surf and enjoy a swim in the sparking in-ground swimming pool afterward. This is where you will want to spend your summers!
Thanks to its prime position, water views can be enjoyed from almost every room in the unit. Watch the boats pass by from the comfort of your open-plan living, dining and kitchen which is light-filled thanks to large windows and two sliding doors that open out to a wrap-around balcony. Opening up the doors enables you to bring the outdoors in while also letting the breezes flow through the unit. And for privacy, there are two roll-down blinds.
Most of the work has been done at here with a quality kitchen offering thick stone benchtops, Westinghouse appliances and plenty of storage. A neutral palette including cream tiled floors is appealing for buyers and they won't be disappointed with the generous-sized bedrooms.
Each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, the master suite has the addition of an ensuite and private balcony. The second bedroom also has its own private balcony and large windows throughout ensure cross-flow ventilation keeps the apartment cool on a hot day. However there is the added bonus of air conditioning in the living area as well.
Features at a glance:
- Waterfront front unit in heart of Maroochydore
- Wide stretching views up and down the canal from the open-plan living
- Renovated kitchen with stone benches and Westinghouse appliances
- Balcony with wind-down awnings for privacy
- Three good-size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two with private balconies
- Air conditioning in living, ceiling fans throughout
- Secure parking, swimming pool, pontoon, sandy beach
- Fantastic location, walk to Sunshine Coast Home with its cafes, chemist and shopping
- Close to Sunshine Plaza, public transport, short drive to beach
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?