24 Brain Street Bald Hills QLD 4036
Sparkling Near New Lowset - Perfect Home or Investment!24 Brain Street, Bald Hills
The home's chic modern design is complemented by its coveted location, being just a stones throw away from local parklands and sporting fields, a short 5 minute drive to Bald Hills train station and easy access to the Bruce Highway. Being a family friendly location, there are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the home, including St Paul's School (Prep to Year 12), Bald Hills State School and Norris Road Primary School.
Special Features Include:
* Low maintenance, lowset construction (just 4 years young and with the structural warranty still in place). The home has been tastefully finished with neutral paintwork, modern floor tiles and quality carpet.
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins
* Master bedroom offers a luxury ensuite with a double vanity, shower and toilet.
* Well appointed main bathroom with quality fittings (separate bath and shower)
* Stunning Caesarstone kitchen with a breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances (dishwasher and dishwasher), electric cooktop and an abundance of storage space
* Open plan living/dining area with air-conditioning
* Lounge/dining area flows out seamlessly to under roof alfresco entertaining area. This is a sizeable space which acts as another living area.
* Single remote lock-up garage
* A wonderful family friendly back yard providing plenty of space for a gardener, children or pets
* Other great features include solar panels, solar hot water, security screens, blinds and an abundance of storage
* Currently rented for $410 per week
Delay will ultimately mean disappointment if you don't act quickly on this outstanding opportunity! For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact JOSHUA WATERS.
Year Built: 2014
Land Size: 405m2
House Size: 150m2
Rent: $410 per week approx
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?