24 Andergrove Road Andergrove QLD 4740
Get Groovy at the Grove24 Andergrove Road, Andergrove
An impressive modern makeover for the young couple, investor or family wanting to get a start in real estate and looking for a place to call "home." Don't miss your opportunity - this is Andergrove AWESOMENESS!
Some of the many attractive features include:
- New external and internal paint in likeable colour scheme and new roof
- Three neat and tidy bedrooms
- Well-designed kitchen with open planned dining. Step down to the sunken air-conditioned lounge
- Air-conditioning to main living and master BR. All bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Cool and easy to clean flooring throughout
- Large entertaining areas - front and rear undercover alfresco patios
- Functional bathroom
- Extra storage / study nook adjacent kitchen
- Low maintenance gardens on a 835 sqm block with good side access to large 3 bay shed ready for the tinny and toys
Why Make Andergrove your First Choice in Suburbs?
With an abundance of convenience at your door step, this great starter home is sure to entice a lot of interest from the smart buyer who understands the value of being close to everything - schools, shops, Pub, sporting fields & medical facilities. Call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery or Buyers Consultant Troy Mundy from Gardian Real Estate for your Private Inspection today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Andergrove, QLD 4740 priced between $230,000 and $430,000