24 - 26 Brookong Avenue Wagga Wagga 2650 NSW
Rare Opportunity in Centra
Auction Location: On Site.
This well presented Californian Bungalow style home is set on a huge 1813 square metre block in an ideal central location
- bidders price guide $630,000 to $680,000
- enjoy the balmy nights on the front verandah watching the sunset
- the home comprises four bedrooms and Cypress Pine flooring throughout
- a spacious formal living and dining area with beautiful high ornate ceilings makes for a great space to socialise with family and friends
- large functional kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- lots of well established trees and gardens and the convenience of two driveways giving ample space for secure off street parking
- the large double block creates an opportunity to extend, add a pool or additional shedding to the property (STCA)
- the attractive Central location is enhanced by the wide streetscape, proximity to the CBD and convenience of a popular nearby coffee shop, schooling and a variety of medical facilities
A well established home on a double block is very rare, don't miss this opportunity
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $420,000 and $780,000