23D Clivia Crescent Daisy Hill 4127 QLD
Private Bushland Retreat With Sensational Location Qualities
***PRICE REDUCED - GET IN QUICK***
If you’ve been looking for a private and tranquil modern home, with all the benefits of ever popular Daisy Hill, then you’ll love this spacious contemporary, low set rendered brick and tile home. Its majestic bushland outlook really provides the great escape from the pressures of city living.
Quietly tucked away at the end of an easement access on a 1,629m2 block (includes driveway - main area approximately 700 - 800m2), this modern low set is the ideal place to enjoy a peace and tranquillity that is highly sought after, yet so hard to find in such a convenient location.
You will love sitting back on the alfresco patio and timber deck, taking in the leafy bushland outlook and relaxing to the sounds of nearby running water and enjoying the abundant wildlife.
The kitchen is the hub of the home, perfectly placed for interaction with the family, in a spacious open plan layout. This area is also perfect for entertaining as its plantation blinds, open to a timber deck and patio with amazing views.
Some of the features and inclusions at Clivia Crescent:-
*4 bedrooms with built-ins
* Automatic double lock-up garage plus car port and extra off street parking
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Gorgeous alfresco patio with tranquil bushland outlook
* Tiled open plan kitchen dining living area
* Spacious kitchen with Caesar stone benches, pantry and soft close drawers
* Solar hot water and 1.5Kw solar power
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Garden shed and extra linen space in garage
* 5,000 litre water tank
* Automatic gated access
* Double insulation
* Plantation blinds
* Private easement access with body corporate of approximately $240 per annum
This property wraps lifestyle and convenience into one package that’s sure to make even the most discerning buyer happy. Get in quick as this property will be popular. Contact marketing agent, Jeff Hill on 0401 944 223, to arrange an inspection.
Location features –
* John Paul College 5 mins
* Logan Hyperdome 5 mins
* M1 motorway 4 mins
* Gold Coast 25 mins
* Brisbane 25 mins
* Also nearby to all the amenities and facilities your modern lifestyle desires.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Daisy Hill, QLD 4127 priced between $380,000 and $710,000