238 Dairy Flat Road Musk 3461 VIC
LIFESTYLE COUNTRY RETREAT IN THE HEART OF SPA COUNTRY
This magnificent lifestyle property is set on 38 acres and is only 7 mins from the Daylesford Township. Barcaldine House consists of 3 luxurious suites with private bathrooms and a further manager’s bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Feel the Victorian Period charm whilst overlooking the established gardens and vineyard. Previously used as holiday accommodation with the vineyard supplying the cellar door. Full commercial kitchen providing café meals. The property has also been used for weddings and other corporate functions. Capitalise on the existing set-up or convert to a wonderful private country retreat.
• 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
• 4 car lock up garage/workshop and with staircase and attic storage
• Large living, dining and library/study
• Fully equipped commercial kitchen, wine cellar, café and tasting room
• Vineyard with 2100 mature vines, spring fed dam, irrigation system and 5 rainwater tanks
• Stunning English style garden and 200 established olive trees
• Divided into several paddocks and with established helipad
• 38 acres of rich red volcanic soils in tightly held location
Inspections at scheduled open times
Auction on 24th March at 11am
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Musk, VIC 3461 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000